Wayanad – Day 1

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. few months back i took my family to Wayand.. Sun had finally caught up with the paradise, it was hot & dry…To add on the woes, the bamboos flowered (happens once in some 15-20 yrs or more, and all the bambos will die & dry after that) and the entire Muthanga forest was dry & brown :(

Hope to go back soon and find the paradise back, alive

2. Nikhil says:

great pics… awsome for a to be tourist. ty..

3. B.M.Lavakumar says:

beautiful place ….
    i like views

4. shridevvi says:

we are planning to visit wayanad during the 28th of feb.was is the exact climate there during feb?

5. AdmirableIndia.com says:

Lovely pics…I had been there recently…but only for two days…I think it will require 4-5 days to check out all the places…Its really a big district.

6. Dee says:

Hi Prashanth,

We are planning to go there in July.Can u tell us is it the right season? Can we go out in rain?

7. sunny says:

Hi Prashanth,

Your page on Wayanad was quite nice, informative and helpful. I am looking forward to that experience.I am Sunil from Bangalore. I am planning to visit Wayanad with family this month end. Can you please forward me Satish’s contact number and also some good places to stay.

Sunil S

8. Prashanth M says:

Mridula, thanks. For bird photos I use a telephoto lens.

Arun, I have started birding very recently, thanks to my cousin Shashank. And yes I’m aware of birding groups in B’lore. Will join you people soon :)

Missed last week’s Bird race :(

Srik, Day 2 & 3 coming soon. And its deal. :)

9. Srik says:

Lovely piece of writing. Pictures are beautiful too.

Keep us posted day 2 and 3.

And dont forget the deal!!! :D

10. Arun says:

Hey Prashanth, you seem to be getting inclined to birds. Have you started birding actively in and around Bangalore? You might already know that we have active and well networked birding groups in Bangalore and you could just tag along and learn about them..

Wayanad is a lovely place. Next time you are there, try making it to Meenmutty falls.

11. Mridula says:

Prashanth, lovely pictures. Loved the water lily (or is it lotus?) and how do you guys manage to capture birds?