Kuduremukha: General Information
Previous: To Kudremukha peak
Some general information on Kuduremukha –
- Kuduremukha in Kannada means horse (kudure) face (Mukha). And is approximately 350KM from Bangalore.
- Kuduremkha peak is at 1892 meters above sea level.
- Route (that we took): Bangalore – Kunigal – Hassan – Mudigere – Kottigehara – Kalasa – Kuduremukha.
- Refer Karnataka wilderness tourism website for detailed information on different trekking routes within Kuduremukha National Park range. And also for contact details to get permissions for the treks
- In case you want to stay at Mullodi at Sathish’s place, call him up & inform before reaching the place – 08263-249595.
- Nearby places of interest: Horanadu, Kalasa, Sringeri
And here is the same trek story in Shashank’s (fellow trekker) words