I am back from an adventurous three day trekking in Sharavathi valley (Western ghats).
- Around 30 KMs of trek.
- Three dips in three different water falls on three different days
- Walking through dense forests of Western ghats
- Getting addicted to sweetest Sharavathi water
- Getting to know the loveliest people, their hospitality
- Balancing on the edges of paddy fields while passing through it
- Visit to the place where jaggery is manufactured & tasting Sugarcane juice
Three days totally cut-off from the external world. No cell-phone signals. Ah! What a bliss! I want to go there again.
to follow soon. here